1977 Pontiac Trans Am
* This car was stripped down of all rust & had completely new metal replaced.
* Engine is a 455 out of a 1973 Oldsmobile. Engine and Transmission were rebuilt.
* External components of engine such as water pump, alternator, all ac parts, and carburetor were all replaced or rebuilt.
* Added disc brakes to rear wheels (removed drum brakes) also rebuilt front brakes( new pads rebuilt caliper) replaced all ball joints, balanced drive shaft, new u-joints.
* Body was all striped and repaired, primed and black base coat clear coat.
* Door handles and locks removed and holes filled
* All decals/ firebirds custom airbrushed
* Two coats of clear coat over entire car after airbrush was completed.
* Undercoating and also anti corrosion chemical placed in bottom of all panels, black anti chip paint on rocker panels
* New front grilles
* All new hinges on doors
* Wheels all professionally striped, machined, and refinished new Goodyear tires.
* All new weather stripping
* New carpet
* Aftermarket front seats, rear seats reupholstered to match front
* New seat belts
* Year one molded door panels
* New stereo and speakers, new headliner t-top weather strip, electric door openers.
This car is a consignment for a client of ours that is employed with the US Army and is selling the car to help his family. Please call or email us with any questions. The TA is available to see at our shop anytime.
View more photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/restoreamusclecar/sets/72157648822290790
View on our website here: http://www.restoreamusclecar.com/vehicles/view_details?fdid=122070359
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Trans Am
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Buckets With Console
- Seat Material
- Vinyl Cloth
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
- Body Style