#388-1967 Chevy Chevelle
- New DuPont Paint - Base/Clear (few years old)
- Any metal work that needed replaced was done correctly
- New Interior (New Rear Panels, Dash Chrome, Kick Panels, & Other Misc. Interior pieces)
- All new body emblems, SS Emblems, Chevelle, etc.
- New Seat covers, Carpet, Soft Convertible Top
- New Fuel Sending Unit
- Lowered w/ Custom Billet Specialties 17" Wheels & New Tires
- 396 Big Block Chevy Over 400 HP
- New Clarion CD Player and 4 New Speakers (kick panels and rear sides)
- New Front and Rear Hotchkis Springs
- New 3" Exhaust Headers
This car runs and drives great. It is a super fun cruiser. All the gauges work, lights, blinkers, head lights, brights, tail lights, etc. This car is a super sharp car that we recently wet sanded and buffed out the entire car. Has all new grills and tail panel, emblems, etc. on the car. The new manual soft top works great. Doors open and shut nicely. New weather stripping throughout!