1979 Black Pontiac Trans Am
Y84 SE Smokey and the Bandit
Buildsheet Copy provided & PHS Documents
- Full Video & High Resolution Pictures available on our website or in the Flickr Link provided
- Rebuilt engine with mild performance upgrade 6.6 Liter Automatic
- Factory working AC blows COLD!
- Rebuilt transmission & serviced rear axle
- Completely serviced and checked over, rebuilt carb, new belts & hoses, etc.
- PHS documented Special Edtion TA Y84 Black & Gold Bandit
- New Magnaflow Mufflers & chrome exhaust tips
- Stripped to Metal with all new Show Quality Spies Hecker Paint
- All metal professionally repaired to specs - Rust Free
- New 15x8 Gold Snowflake wheels & BFG 255/60 Tires
- Special Edition GM Certified Molded decals from Phoenix Graphix
- All New Weather Stripping from Metro Molded Products
- Fisher t-tops w/ new weatherstripping
- All new interior (headliner, carpet, all plastic reconditioned)
- NEW Deluxe cloth Black Hobnail seat covers
- Aftermarket radio and speakers
This car runs and drives great! It has been a very solid rust free car with very minor patch work needed during the restoration. This is a very reliable Bandit TA that you can get in and drive anywhere. This car went on the 2008 Bandit Run with a father and son. Since than we took it into our shop and have done a complete restoration as needed to help bring it back to a better than show room condition!
Feel free to call or email us with any questions at anytime. It is available to view at our shop location on the north edge of Lincoln, NE.