1978 Pontiac Trans Am with a 4-speed manual transmission. 1 of 20! If interested, contact us at 402-465-5756 or email@example.com. Completely restored at our shop over a two year time period using only original/NOS GM parts!
Vin # 2W87Z8L130872
- Pontiac 400 Motor has the correct "WC" code, for a 220 Horse Power Manual Transmission. Date Coded K117 for Nov. 11, 1977.
- Intake #10003395
- Distributor # 103315
- Transmission has the correct Borg-Warner Tranny w/ the VIN stamped on the side.
- Rear Axle is stamped w/ the 2PY code (correct for a 3:42 Safe-T-Track Rear-End)
- Carburetor #17058263
- Numbers have been verified with current documented Pontiac books. Also has documentation of the build sheet and Pontiac Historic Society Documents.
- Block has the WC Code and the 28L130872 code stamped in it to match the vin.
- Tranny has the 28L130872 in it at the top of the main housing